Health, Humor, and Healing
As a Medical Professional,
you're constantly challenged to help
your young patients move
to new levels of healing and wellness.
Families rely on you to help their child through the healing and recovery process through various medical treatments, medicines, and advanced therapies. Although you're constantly challenged to find safe, effective, and innovative ways of helping children and communicating those goals with their parents, that level of medical conversation may be too sophisticated for a child to grasp.
This is where Michael Trouble can help.
Get Special updates for Professionals
Through Laugh Therapy, and other forms of Mind-Body healing, you may use these stories and activities to help promote patient healing and understanding in a myriad of exciting ways.
Michael Trouble uses hospital settings, relatable characters, and treatments throughout our narrative to help increase comfortability, understanding, and unity.
- - Integral part of healthy development
- - Helps us understand and empathize with people and our physical world
- - Relatable characters and situations will promote positive self-image and feelings of community
Our carefully crafted stories and activities develop understanding, invite healthy communication, and encourage fantasy role-playing that promotes positive personal expression.
- - Aspects of childhood normalcy are achieved through play and role-playing.
- - Playtime promotes familiarity with new environments, building trust, and strengthening relationships
- - Role-playing provides a healthy, demonstrative outlet to convey concerns, treatment anxieties, worries, and expressions of personal strength, and empowerment.
- - As a way of stimulating their bodies as well as their minds, rhymes, visual patterns, foreshadowing, counting, and age-appropriate challenges are placed throughout the narrative series, and their corresponding scholastic workbooks.
- - Coloring pages also help to strengthen fine motor skills and dexterity by including movement of wrists, hands, and fingers.
Adult Professional Submissions:
Your submissions matter because you matter.
We want to know how we can create a story, project, or activity that helps you and your unique position.
Do you have an idea? We want to know how we can make your role easier.
Copyright Michael Trouble © 2017